I have been tagged in the ‘This Time Next Time’ by the wonder Charl, she’s amazing, make sure you go over and check her page out, her pics are gorgeous!
Goals are always good to have, it gives you that motivation to get up every morning, even when you don’t feel like and gives you the passion and drive to do what you want.
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Set yourself goals for the next year
- Write how you’re going to achieve these goals
- Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to do this tag
- Then, in 365 days write a post reflecting on your goals and what you achieved!
- This time next year…I’ll be a millionaire…..ok probably not, but I had to quote one of my favourite TV shows. In all seriousness, I would like my blog to be more established and have a fantastic following of fellow bloggers who like reading my content. Who doesn’t want that? That’s what were all here for. I am not saying numbers count, but it’s the quality of having that amazing following of people tuning in every time you post, someone that’s enjoying what you do. That would be amazing. I will do this buy putting fab content into my blog, time and effort as well. Ensuring I am happy with everything I put out and always communicating with my followers, it’s important to ensure you connect with everyone.
- I hope to have more experience under my belt that I can help other bloggers when they first start, like I’ve had. I think when you first start, having someone to talk you through things and having that person to go to that supports you and when you’re struggling, can be there for you. For this goal, I just have to keep on going and learn everything I can along the way, that I can pass onto someone, share my experiences.
- I hope my next year that I have lost some weight and be happy with the way I look. This has been a struggle of mine for many years and always been an issue, but I need to find that motivation to do it.
- I would love to be self-hosted on my blog. I want to make sure I do not do this too soon, but this is something I would definitely be interested in doing, once I have more experience and knowledge.
- To be healthy and happy – to achieve this, I just need to keep pushing through life and to live life to the fullest.
Thanks again Charl for the tag and I hope you have enjoyed reading my goals for the next year.
I look forward to reading all of yours 🙂