I was recently nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by the gorgeous It’s Naly, head over to her page to check her post out.
Thank you so much for the nomination, it really means a lot.
Let’s get onto the rules and questions!!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you.
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the award.
Answers to my 11 Questions
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
I would more than likely, do some blogging, as that’s what I do in most of my spare time. I also love watching TV series, like now I am re-watching Bones, so I would probably have that on in the background, while blogging.
2. What’s your favourite piece of clothing you own / owned?
It would probably be my Primark Nightshirt, it is so comfortable and lightweight, I just absolutely love it.
3. What fictional place would you most like to go?
There are loads I would love to go, like Central Perk and Gotham City, but I think the most interesting and exciting would have to be Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. How amazing would that be, would literally be magical!
4. What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
I hate people who chomp when they eat, when you can hear all the movement of them eating food, I just find it really irritating and I swear it echoes in my ears.
5. What do you consider to be your best find?
My passion for make up. I have always liked to look nice, but my make up wasn’t always that good. In the past 8 months, my passion for makeup has massively grown and my game on doing my own makeup, is so much better than it used to be.
6. What shows are you into?
God there are loads, my all time favourite is Friends, I have watched every single episode at least 100 times. But I also really like Bones, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead and My Kitchen Rules. There are loads more, I am a bit of a TV buff, but this was to name a few.
7. What’s your favourite genre of book or movie?
I would definitely say crime, I find working out ‘whodunnits’ really interesting. I do have a slight crime obsession, especially the Krays.
8. What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
I would love a house or a nice apartment, but somewhere that’s mine. I would love to live alone and have at least 3 bedrooms, one for me, one for a friend if they stay over and then a makeup/office for all my blogging. That would definitely be the dream.
9. As the only human left on Earth, what would you do?
I have really over thought this question, I literally sat down for 20 minutes thinking, then started asking family members and friends as to their opinion and still….I do not have an answer. I am going to be really dull and say that I would probably sit down and watch every series on Netflix. All my other ideas, I would technically need people to be able to do them and like I said, I thought about this way too in depth.
10. What do you wish your brain was better at doing?
Switching off. I really wish when I was trying to relax, I could truly switch off from my thoughts as I do have a major problem with this, especially with over thinking. Would be nice to be truly relaxed, without thinking of everything else going on.
11. If life is a game, like some people say, what are some of the rules?
Simple, to be nice to everyone, treat people how you would like to be treated.
My 11 Nominees
- Jessica Jade Beauty
- The Dolls Corner
- That Girl
- Beautifully Organised
- With Love Charl
- That Cheyanne Smith
- Lucy @ The Blossom Twins
- Kelly @ The Blossom Twins
- The Life of Laura
- Illuminated Hearts
- Thats Whats Up
My 11 Questions for my Nominees
- What is your favourite memory from childhood?
- Reading a book or watching TV?
- If someone offered you a free supply of your favourite food, what would you pick?
- If you were only allowed to drink, one drink, for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your ideal first date?
- What is your favourite thing to do at the weekends?
- What is your favourite thing to do to unwind?
- Going out for dinner or take out?
- What is the one place you’ve always wanted to go and why?
- If you could have one power, what would it be?
- What do you feel is a really important life skill to have?
Well that’s everything, thank you again to It’s Naly for the nomination and I hope you all have enjoyed reading my answers.
I really look forward to the answers my nominees give.
Until next time…