Firstly I would like to thank Freya from That Girl for the nomination, it really means a lot. When someone nominates you, you know then someone out their is reading and enjoying your content.
Make sure you head over to her page and check her out.
* Post 11 facts about yourself
* Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked
* Nominate 11 other bloggers
* Ask them 11 questions
* Let them know they’ve been nominated
- I have a serious make up addiction, not even a little bit, but a lot!!
- I love cooking programmes, I love to cook, so it’s great to watch chefs to their thing
- Because of fact number 2, I have a weight issue hahaha
- I love crime programmes, especially the American ones
- Because of fact 2 and 4, I watch a ridiculous amount of TV
- I still live at home with my parents
- I am 28 this year and the thought of getting closer to 30 is terrifying me
- I am one of the laziest people I know, I hate moving
- I have a strong addiction to coffee, the day hasn’t started until I’ve had my first cup
- I feel, a cup of tea between friends and putting the world to rights, is one of my favourite things to do
- I spend most my nights watching youtube before bed
11 Questions for me
1. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
My blog, I don’t want their to ever be a point where I would feel like giving up on it. It really is my passion and I absolutely love it.
2. Tell me about your favourite book.
50 shades trilogy and I don’t care haha! I am not much of a book worm to be honest, but I do love a….passionate book.
3. What would you do if you won the lottery?
I’d buy myself a house, nothing too big, but something I can see myself living in for a long time, local to my family. Go on holiday to America, always wanted to go and rent a winnebago and travel around and go to as many make up stores as possible.
Buy myself a camera, so I could maybe start my youtube channel.
Then I’d split it between my family.
4. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be?
There is nothing I would change, I think everything happens for a reason. With some of the things that have happened in my life, if they hadn’t of happened, I wouldn’t be who I am now.
5. How do you feel about people sending direct/private messages asking to check out their blog?
I don’t mind it as such, I do receive a lot of them and I guess they just want to get their blog out their, which is great as it’s showing their dedication but it’s not something I would do.
6. What’s the most unusual conversation you’ve ever had?
Oh I couldn’t possibly say, I am a very strange sort of person and I have had LOADS of unusual chats in my time. Most recent being about poo while eating my dinner…like I said…strange!
7. What’s been your best day ever (so far)?
It has to be my brother’s wedding, I was so proud that day and it’s something I will never forget.
8. What are your thoughts on people who buy followers?
To me, I would only want followers who were interested in my content, so I don’t really get why’d you want to buy followers.
9. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
My weight, I have no motivation at all, so if I could change anything, it would definitely be that.
10. How do you feel about the follow/unfollow game so many people play?
I think it’s stupid personally. I’m one of those people who are all for supporting a fellow blogger and anyone who follows me I want to support back. If you follow me to get me to follow you back, then don’t bother, as I will unfollow you, as I don’t have time for pettiness like that. Even though I sound petty by unfollowing, I love supporting other bloggers who want to be a part of that community not who’s here for the numbers.
11. If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be?
I don’t want to know anything specific about my future, as I want it to all be a surprise. But I would like to know at the least, whether I was happy.
11 Questions for my nominees
- What are your aspirations for your blog?
- Who were your inspirations when you first started your blog?
- Do you think they’ll ever come a time where you would stop blogging?
- How do those closest to you feel about your blogging?
- What are your thoughts on online dating? i.e. tinder
- What is the best trait when looking for a partner? or if you’re in a relationship, what was the trait you looked for then?
- If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would they be and why?
- What do you think about when you’re by yourself?
- How do you plan a blog?
- Tea or Coffee?
- Do you believe that a leopard can change it spots? Do you believe a person can change?
Thanks again to Freya for her nomination, this was a pleasure to write and I loved answering your questions.
Until next time…