Firstly, I want to say thank you to Ashley from The Product Mum page.
Absolutely honour to be nominated, especially when I have not been doing this for that long and it’s always a worry whether people read your posts or not.
Here are the rules if you are nominated:
– Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
– Write a post to show your award.
– Give a brief story of how your blog started.
– Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
– Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
– Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Why I Started My Blog :
I started Makeup and Beyond because I love writing, I have done a few blogs, but it never really took off and I didn’t know what I was doing.
One day I decided I really wanted to make a go of this and write something I was passionate about, so I decided to dedicate my page to makeup and beauty then give reviews and advice on products I buy and use.
I haven’t been doing it for long, but I already love it. Sometimes I have my bad days and I feel like I am not good at this, but this takes time, which is something I have learnt.
Advice to New Bloggers:
- Don’t expect to get 1000 followers in your first month…or 6 months. Getting followers is a lengthy process. Don’t take it to heart, keep ploughing on, as it’s a slow but rewarding process. Top tip is to spend time and go through other people’s blogs and follow them, this is a great way of networking with other bloggers and making friends.
- I have failed in this recently, due to sickness, but be consistent, you need to keep up with your posts. Don’t let it be forgotten about, consistency is really important and it keeps your followers engaged.
In no particular order, I would like to nominate the following bloggers.
- Beauty with Alice
- Not Capulet
- Its Naly
- Sparkle & Spice
- Jessica Jade Beauty
- Beauty with Danielle
- Just Jess
- Prep n’ Prime
Thank you again to Ashley for nominating me, go check out her page and share the love.