My first proper post back and I couldn’t wait to answer the 50 Question’s You’ve Never Been Asked Before. Thanks to Jess for the tag and to read her’s, click here.
I love posts like this and agree with Jess when it comes to learning more about bloggers. Sometimes just reading reviews about products, you aren’t learning about the person on the inside.
So here it goes!
1. Whats your favourite candle scent?
I have an obsession when it comes to clean smells, like when you change your sheets and you have that majestic feeling. I love anything that smells like cotton, and I have LOTS of different candles that smell like clean cotton.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
I think I would have to be quite selfish here. I would normally go for someone funny, as I love a sense of humour. But thinking of the gains, it would have to be Jaclyn Hill, who is also funny and mad as anything. But then being her older sister, I could then steal her makeup.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
See, now this one is a harder one for me. I love Jimmy Carr, Keith Lemon, and John Barrowman, as they are HILARIOUS! Can you tell I’ve been watching Celebrity Juice a lot recently! But who would I pick for a brother? Hmm, I think I would have to go with Jimmy Carr, as we are both sarcastic and I think we would be a dream comedy duo!
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
This is going to sound really sad and this isn’t a pity party. But, I genuinely do not think I’ll get married. I’m nearly 30 and have been single for over 4 years. I am in no way looking for a partner either, so I just don’t think this is something that will happen to me. Not saying I won’t find love, but I think by the time I get there, I’ll not be overly fussed about the marriage part.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Yeah…me! I am not one for chucking things away. When I do a clothing clear out, I am that girl who will go through her wardrobe and get rid of nothing. Still has labels, never worn it, will never fit…but you just never know when it would come in handy!
6. Can you do the splits?
Kind of…nothing like a gymnast, but weirdly flexible for a fatty. I can nearly get all the way to the floor and then I’m like “I’m too old for this shit!” and collapse in a ball on the floor.
7. How old were you when you first learned to ride a bike?
Oh god, I have no idea. All I know is, that whoever said. “You never forget how to ride a bike!”, was completely wrong. I tried, I failed…will never do it again. I have a car, good enough for me.
8. How many oceans have you swum in?
I haven’t swum in an ocean since I was a young child. Back when you had no fear and hadn’t watched Jaws. Now, I will never go back in the water.
9. How many countries have you visited?
I’ve been to Tenerife, Barcelona, Portugal, Lanzarote, Germany, and Dublin.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Not currently, no.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I think I would like Harley.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
I think I would name him Henry after my grandad, with a middle name of Paul after my dad.
13. What’s the worst grade you’ve got in a test?
I got a U in IT…which is ironic, as I am really good with computers. But I am terrible with exams.
14. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
Depends on what age were talking. As a child, it would have to be Tom and Jerry. When I started growing up, I couldn’t miss Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Both of which, I now have on either DVD or my hard drive.
15. What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
I didn’t do Halloween, never have, never will. Not really into all that.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I am actually in the middle of reading the Harry Potter books at the moment. Massive fan of the films and I thought it was about time I read the books.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British one?
British, all the way. Nothing wrong with the American accent. I guess it all depends on which accent within both countries we’re talking about.
18. Did your mother go to university?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the Frog is?
Of course, I do, who doesn’t! It’s not easy being green.
22. What was the first amusement park you went to?
I have a feeling it was PortAventura in Barcelona.
23. What language besides your native language would you like to be fluent in?
I think Spanish would probably be the one that would come in handy.
24. Do you spell the colour Grey or Gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know any triplets?
Nope, never met a triplet
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Titanic, don’t let go, Jack!
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yep love it, but not very adventurous.
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
I love Bistrot Pierre.
30. Have you ever been to Nando’s?
Yes, I absolutely love it!
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers etc)
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
I actually have no idea, probably Jack. At one point, I know they were going to name me Rose.
33. If you have a nickname what is it?
Jac, Jack-Jack, Splat, Leg of Lamb, Sweetie Pop, Dolly, Dolly Daydream and a few OI!
34. Who’s your favourite person in the world?
Oh, this is a silly one, I can’t pick. That’s like asking a parent who their favourite child is. I love all my family and friends.
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
I’ve never lived in a city, but imagine it’s nosey. But I have lived in the countryside, as I can’t bear the smell of poo. I like quiet as well, but the countryside can be too quiet for my liking. How can you be a nosey neighbour and people watch!
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
No, but I do sleep with the telly on.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
No, I find it quite hard to eat too early.
There is no 39th question.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
A bit too personal for me to share.
41. Have many times have you been to a hospital?
To stay? Only the once thank God.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yes, and I bloody love it! Just keep swimming!
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
Primark, I love there elasticated skinny jeans.
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
You’re looking better. Been poorly recently, guess that was a compliment.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Some of them, usually the really messed up ones.
46. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
Just your normal, box standard, tea.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Probably around 25 at a guess. But I wear around 4 pairs of them.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I have no idea whether I would or not. Probably get the kid christened, but he/she can make that decision when they are old enough.
49. How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
What are you talking about? The dream is real people!
50. Why do you have a blog?
I don’t have it, I want it. Somewhere I can share my thoughts and join a community of amazing people.
Well, I really enjoyed that, lots of questions I have definitely never been asked. Not going to tag anyone, but if you decide to do it, tag me, as I would love to come and read.